[Photographs by Victor Schrager and DPerstin/Flickr CC]
Welcome to Wednesday Links. This is our weekly collection of four of the most interesting food links we've discovered in the past week. Enjoy!
- Reading the Carcass by Tom Mylan
- Brooklyn Butcher lays out the elements of great beef, and explains why grass fed beef usually tastes bad (and how it could be better).
- Food, Not Rocket Science
- This blog seems to be defunct, but I've loved scouring its archives for inspired ideas of what to cook. No recipes, just a treasure trove of kitchen tips and ideas for simple food.
- Molly O'Neill's Column Archive
- Thirty or so of Molly O'Neill's columns for the New York Times Magazine throughout 2000 are here, and they're really smart. I wish the Times was still publishing writing this good.
- How to Make Tofu
- Embarrassingly easy instructions on how to make tofu from scratch.